Get discount on your first purchase
3. Unless you enter into a license agreement with MJPics you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any MJPics Content.
4. You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the MJPics Content.
3. You agree that you will not use MJPics’s Trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on such Trademarks or MJPics.
4. You agree that you will not contest or otherwise challenge (e.g., in any legal action or otherwise), or assist or encourage any other person or entity to contest or challenge, the validity of any of MJPics Trademarks or the Trademark rights claimed by MJPics.
5. You agree that you will not use any MJPics Trademark or any variant thereof including misspellings) as a domain name or as part of a domain name regardless of the top-level domain, or as a metatag, keyword, or any other type of programming code or data.
6. You may not at any time, adopt or use, without MJPics’s prior written consent any word or mark which is similar to or likely to be confused with MJPics’s Trademarks.
7. The look and feel of the MJPics website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the trade dress and/or trademark or service mark of MJPics and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of MJPics.
8. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos used or appearing on the MJPics website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by MJPics, unless expressly so stated.
9. You may not use a MJPics trademark, logo, Image or other proprietary graphic of MJPics to link to the MJPics website without the prior written consent of MJPics.
10. You may not frame or hotlink to the MJPics website or any Image without the prior written consent of MJPics.
1. If you believe that any Image or other material made available by MJPics infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify MJPics in the manner set forth in our DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice Policy.
1. You agree that you shall not:
• Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of MJPics or any third party.
• Violate the rights of MJPics or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
1. MJPics may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or MJPics Content at any time in MJPics’s discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in MJPics’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
1. In the event that the Site is available through any third-party platform, or if MJPics provides links from the Site to any third-party platform or permits any third party to link from its platform to the Site, you understand and agree that MJPics makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, and accepts no responsibility for any content or practices of such third parties or their platforms. Such platforms are not under the control of MJPics, and MJPics provides and/or permits these links only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by MJPics.
1. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by binding arbitration administered under the Tribunal Arbitral de Barcelona or he European Association of Arbitration in effect on the date of the commencement of arbitration, rather than in court, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets. The place of arbitration shall be Barcelona, Spain. The language of the arbitration shall be Spanish. There shall be one arbitrator. Each party shall bear its own costs in the arbitration. MJPics shall also have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief against you in the event that, in the opinion of MJPics, such action is necessary or desirable.